Generate broader awareness and buzz for the world’s biggest luxury marketplace during New York Fashion Week 2014.
• For the past 2 years, MODCo has developed robust multiple layered digital performance media campaigns to drive memberships, consignors and sales conversions for The RealReal site.
• We aggressively optimize on a daily basis using tactics such as SEM, SEO, shopping feeds, remarketing, display networks, mobile app installs, and influencers.
• In September 2014, we developed targeted online and offline activations for their first branding campaign in key markets across the US.
• The SCORE campaign during NYFW was brought to life through premium digital partnerships, outdoor and event executions, influencer programs, geo-targeted mobile, and street team/Instagram promotions.
• The SCORE campaign activations drove positive buzz, increased organic/direct traffic by 25%, and new customers by 13%.
• Online buzz and mentions increased by 344% during the campaign period.
• Historically, MODCo has increased the amount of transactions on The RealReal site by 1,663% over the course of 18 months.
SCOPE OF WORK
• Brand & Communication Strategy
• Activation Strategy
• Media Planning & Buying: Digital Display, Print, Outdoor, Guerilla and Experiential, SEM and Ecommerce Support Programs, Video, Native and Custom Editorial Programs, SEO, Analytics and Audits and Reporting