• Attract a new audience to Harry Winston, a well-known and respected brand, without alienating their core ‘Old Hollywood’ customers.
• Conducted real-time, in-person market research with current customers and customers of competitors’ to gain insights.
• Utilized syndicated research tools to uncover key information on luxury marketers’ advertising trends and consumers’ media consumption and habits.
• Developed a two-pronged media strategy to connect with the untapped luxury consumer while also engaging the high-end ‘Old Hollywood’ base
• Proved media effectiveness and quality through advanced tracking that correlated costs and leads.
• First 6 months…reduced cost per lead by 37%.
• 5 Years later…new-to-market bridal lines accounted for the majority of sales for the brand.
SCOPE OF WORK
• Activation Strategy
• Strategic Partnerships
• Media Planning & Buying
• Digital Video
• Social Strategy/Paid Social